If there are any changes to this Policy, we will post them on the website and send you an email to the Subscriber address listed on your account. Any changes will be effective as of the date we post them on the website or send the email (whichever is later). You may object to any changes within 20 days after they are posted, in which case none of the proposed changes will be effective with respect to information that we have already collected from you, but will apply only to information we collect in the future. If you object to changes in our Policy, we will have to terminate your account.
1. Subscriber Data. We collect and store information that is created, inputted, submitted, posted, transmitted, stored or displayed by you or your End Users in the process of using our Services. This information may include personal information or other sensitive information that you or your End Users choose to include. Collectively, we refer to this information as “Subscriber Data.” All Subscriber Data is subject to this Policy as well as our technical safeguards as described in our Security Policy and the General Terms of Service.
2. Cookies. When you become a Subscriber and access or use the Push by Alcovy Fitness System, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our website, when you use the Services or log into the Push by Alcovy Fitness System, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. However, if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Push by Alcovy Fitness System or Services.
3. Web Beacons, Tags and Scripts. Web beacons (single pixel gifs), tags and scripts may be used in our website, Service or in emails. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our website, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened or acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
4. Local Storage Objects (LSOs). We use LSOs, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or within the Push by Alcovy Fitness System may use LSOs such as HTML5 and Flash to collect and store information.
5. Log Files, IP Addresses and Information About Your Computer and Mobile Devices. When you visit or leave our Services (whether as a Subscriber or a visitor) by clicking a hyperlink or when you view a third party site that includes our plugin or cookies (or similar technology), we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came or the one to which you are directed. We also receive the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer or the proxy server that you use to access the web, your computer operating system details, you type of web browser, your mobile device (including your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system), your mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Push by Alcovy Fitness System using a mobile device), and the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We may also receive location data passed to us from third party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have set up, which we use for fraud prevention and security purposes. Most mobile devices allow you to prevent real time location data being sent to us, and of course we will honor your settings.
7. Analytics Information. We collect analytics information when you use the Push by Alcovy Fitness System, our website and Services to help us improve them. The analytics information we collect may include elements of Subscriber Data related to the function you or the End User is performing. As such, the analytics information we collect may include personal information or sensitive business information.
8. Communications with Us. When you send an email or other communication to us, including sending Push by Alcovy Fitness support requests, we may collect the personal information that you provide us and may use it in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Push by Alcovy Fitness System or our Services. You or your End Users may receive occasional marketing communications regarding Push by Alcovy Fitness’s products and services, including products and services offered by our third party vendors. You can always opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in our marketing communications.
9. Public Forum Posts. Our website and the Push by Alcovy Fitness System may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information provided in these areas might be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our community forum, please contact us at info@Push by Alcovy Fitness.com.
10. Subscriber Testimonials. From time to time, we post Subscriber testimonials on our website that may contain some personal information. We will obtain the Subscriber’s consent beforehand to post their name and testimonial. If a Subscriber wishes to update or delete their testimonial, please contact us at info@Push by Alcovy Fitness.com.
11. Aggregated Data. We do aggregate information related to the use of the Push by Alcovy Fitness System or Services and publish this information, segmented by Subscriber, geography and other metrics, to provide qualitative insights on customer support metrics and other relevant insights.
1. Third Party Service Providers. We share information, including Subscriber Data, with our third-party service providers (such as merchant service providers, credit card companies, managed hosting providers, sub processors/onward transfer of Subscriber Data, and technology partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services that we use to operate our Services and maintain a high quality user experience. These third party service providers may use the Subscriber Data that we share with them for their marketing purposes, and you consent to receiving such solicitations.
2. Other Services. You may choose to make use of “Other Services” in conjunction with our Services. “Other Services” are third party products, applications, services, software, networks, systems, directories, websites, databases and information which our Service links to, or which you may connect to or enable in conjunction with Push by Alcovy Fitness Services, including without limitation, Other Services which may be integrated directly into your Push by Alcovy Fitness account or the Push by Alcovy Fitness System, to which you grant access privileges. When access is granted, certain Subscriber Data associated with your account may be shared with the third party, including personal information. Push by Alcovy Fitness does not control the policies or procedures of these Other Services, even though the Other Services may be available through our Service. This Policy does not cover the collection or use of information, including Subscriber Data, by Other Services, and we urge you to consider the privacy policies governing these Other Services.
3. Affiliates; Subsidiaries; Subcontractors. We may share information, including your Subscriber Data, with any Push by Alcovy Fitness affiliate, subsidiary or third-party vendor for purposes of providing our Services, and for any other reason stated in this Policy.
5. Opt-Out. If you would like to opt-out from receiving marketing-based communications from Push by Alcovy Fitness, or a third-party vendor to whom Push by Alcovy Fitness has provided your Subscriber Data, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email.
We retain your Subscriber Data while your Push by Alcovy Fitness account is active as needed to provide you with Services and access to the Push by Alcovy Fitness System. We may retain your Subscriber Data after you have closed your account if retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between End Users or third parties, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this Policy and our General Terms of Service. We may retain personal information, for a limited period of time, if requested by law enforcement. Push by Alcovy Fitness’s Customer Service may retain information for as long as is necessary to provide support and support-related reporting, but we will usually delete Subscriber Data after 30 days consistent with our General Terms of Service.
Push by Alcovy Fitness complies with the EU and Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth in the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Push by Alcovy Fitness has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. To learn more, visit: http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
Push by Alcovy Fitness does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Push by Alcovy Fitness System or our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through the Push by Alcovy Fitness System or our Services, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. Subscribers are responsible for establishing policies for and compliance with applicable laws for the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services.
For California Subscribers or End Users, Push by Alcovy Fitness does not distribute your Subscriber Data to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Profile’ page. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits a Subscriber or their End Users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into the Push by Alcovy Fitness System that materially affects you or your End User accounts, Push by Alcovy Fitness will notify you as soon as possible and report on the actions taken in response.
Push by Alcovy Fitness may assign or transfer this Policy, and your Subscriber Data and account information, including any End User Data, to any person or entity that acquires all of our or substantially all of our business, stock or assets of, or with whom we merge.
If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the privacy practices at Push by Alcovy Fitness, please contact us by email at info@Push by Alcovy Fitness.com or at:Push by Alcovy Fitness, LLC 1145 First Avenue Columbus, GA 31901
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE PUSH BY ALCOVY FITNESS SYSTEM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS POLICY AND THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THE PUSH BY ALCOVY FITNESS SYSTEM AND YOUR UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE DEEMED A VIOLATION OF LAW. BEST PRACTICES FOR YOU TO TAKE TO PROTECT CARDHOLDER DATA AND OTHER END USER DATA
Maintain up-to-date versions of operating systems (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Macintosh OS) and web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Firefox), with all security updates and patches installed.
1. PCI Compliance. Push by Alcovy Fitness complies with standards set forth by the PCI Security Standards Council to protect Cardholder Data. Push by Alcovy Fitness encrypts all stored credit card numbers, we enable restricted firewalls to protect stored data, and we use 128-bit SSL certificates to encrypt data during transfer between the web browser and Push by Alcovy Fitness’s database. Approved Scanning Vendor (“ASV”) delivers accurate vulnerability scanning and actionable reporting which enables the Push by Alcovy Fitness Network Operations Center to quickly rank risks and gauge compliance against PCI-DSS Standards. Daily Vulnerability Assessments monitor the Push by Alcovy Fitness network perimeter against daily threats to help protect you and us from hackers, data breaches, adware, spyware, pop-ups, browser exploits, and phishing attempts.
2. Training and Education. Push by Alcovy Fitness makes sure that its employees and staff recognize the importance of personal information protection, and the protection of your Subscriber Data. We have established internal rules and policies related to the access and use of Subscriber Data, and encourage you to do the same with your employees and staff. Our rules and policies are continually assessed, maintained and enforced.
3. Personnel Security Measures. Push by Alcovy Fitness’s technical or management personnel with access to Subscriber Data are subject to background checks prior to hiring, and must sign non-disclosure and data security agreements that protect both Push by Alcovy Fitness and Subscriber Data.
4. Following Laws and Industry Best Practices. Push by Alcovy Fitness complies with all applicable laws, as well as accepted industry best practices, when dealing with your Subscriber Data. RISK OF LOSS Push by Alcovy Fitness’s responsibility to protect your Subscriber Data, including Cardholder Data, applies only after such information is encrypted and received by Push by Alcovy Fitness’s server(s). You remain responsible for the proper handling and protection of Cardholder Data until such Cardholder Data is encrypted and received by our server(s). Your ability to successfully do this depends on the degree to which you are able to successfully implement the best practices described above and comply with all PCI guidelines.
Push by Alcovy Fitness reserves the right to change this Security Policy. Push by Alcovy Fitness will provide notification of the material changes to this Security Policy through a notification on its website, or via email at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.